- The picture related to your hamper/s selected, and the product being delivered may not look exactly as shown.
- Feed the People reserve the right to substitute any product(s) out of stock or unavailable and guarantee that the replacement will be to equal or greater value.
- That I have read through the delivery information clearly outlined on the website and understand that once a gift has left the premises we are relying on a 3rd party courier company and due to differing courier schedules or circumstances beyond our control delivery times cannot be exactly specified.
- That Feed the People is a business and is therefore operating between 9am-4.30pm Monday to Friday, and if I have ordered on the weekend or during the evening my order will be processed during business hours the next working day.
RETURNS OR REFUNDS & REFUND DISCLAIMER:Feed the People is more than happy to cancel any order placed and issue a full refund with 48 hours notice prior to delivery.
- Refunds or cancelations of orders are at the owner's discretion and you must have a valid reason – Feed the People will not refund if you simply change your mind about your purchase.
- In the unlikely event that you feel we have not provided a service, or that you feel that there are discrepancies in your order in any way, we will investigate the circumstance and a refund may be issued duly.
- Feed the People advises although we use highly reputable carriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as weather and traffic conditions, delays by our couriers, theft or damage. Sometimes your gift may be delayed and delivered later than pre-determined time. These circumstances are out of our control and we do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and failure to deliver on time is not a valid reason for refund of delivery or for cancellation of an order.
- Feed the People advises that we will not honour our refund policy and issue any refunds under any circumstance if more than 14 days have lapsed since the date the order was placed.
- Feed the People does our utmost to prevent breakages in transit by safely wrapping glass items where possible and ensuring goods are safely packaged within each box. Should your gift be damaged in transit please notify us and return your gift to Feed the People immediately for inspection. Your gift may be covered by insurance and may be replaced at no cost.